Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Top 13 WonderCon Costumes: #2 Slacker Green Lantern

Slacker Green Lantern

I would love to see someone actually write a story about this type of Green Lantern. I like the idea of a character who is a Green Lantern but not really a hero.

Friday, February 27, 2009

My Top 13 Wonder Con Costumes: #3 Tusken Female

Wonder Con 2008: Tusken Female

You might see the Female Tusken Raiders for 11 seconds in one movie, but people still wear this costume.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Top 13 WonderCon Costumes: #4 Killing Joke Joker

Wonder Con 2007: Killing Joke

I love this costume because it is a very specific costume that only appears in one comic. People might recognize the Joker, but not the costume. It is amazing.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Top 13 Wonder Con Costumes: #5 The Doctor

Wonder Con 2008: Doctor and the Dalek

Not only does this guy look like Doctor Who, but he brought his own Dalek. What more could I ask for?

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Costume v. Costume

Waston and Holmes

I love this. In 2006 I first saw the two guys who dressed as Watson and Holmes as Scout Troopers. Last year I ran into the Watson and Holmes Jedi. I asked the Jedi about the costume and they said that they were inspired by the Scout Troopers. They did not think Watson and Holmes would work for the empire. I found this to be great.

Comic Con 2008: The Game is afoot

My Top 13 WonderCon Costume: #6 Cobra Woman

Wonder Con 2008: Bad Girl

I think that G.I.Joe costumes are getting bigger because the movie is coming. She got a lot of attention last year. I wonder if we are going to see more Cobra Costumes this year.

My Top 13 WonderCon Costumes: #7 Lady Joker

Wonder Con 2007: She Joker

I am not sure what it is called when someone takes a character and changes the gender. It seems that females do it more than male. I will admit that a male version of Wonder Woman or Rogue would be cool.

Monday, February 23, 2009

My Top 13 WonderCon Costumes: #8 The Sim

Wonder Con 2008: A Sim

I know that all this Costume Needs is a Diamond on his head. I still think it is a cool Idea. No, he did not speak in The Sims gibberish.

My Top 13 WonderCon Costumes: #9 Wind Chime

Wonder Con 2008: Wind Chime

This guy said that he was wearing the costume for something else and they just let him into WonderCon. People where guessing what his costume was, but he would not tell them. He started spinning and I got it right away.

My Top 13 WonderCon Costumes: #10 The Punisher

Wonder Con 2008: punisher

This is 70's Punisher come to life for me. I think it is pretty cool.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Top 13 WonderCon Costumes: #11 Peter Parker with Camera

Peter taking photos

I think a costume like this takes a lot of thought. It is not just slapdash together. It shows that he is really thinking about it.

My Top 13 WonderCon Costumes: #12 Harley Quinn

Wonder Con 2008: Harley Quinn

I really like her eye make up. It has a very retro feel to it. I know I have seen this specific look in a comic or cartoon before.

My Top 13 WonderCon Costumes: #13 Latte Box

Wonder Con 2008: Latte Box

I have taken a lot of photos at Wonder Con in San Francisco over the last couple of years. It is the biggest comic book convention in the Bay Area. It is a great place to see people in costumes. I am posting these photos to get people ready for Wonder Con.

I am not sure I get the Latte Box costume. It is a good idea, but I have the feeling I am missing here.

Saturday, February 21, 2009


Comic Con 2006: Gold Batgirl

I like this costume, but it has way too many views on flickr. Hopefully it will get some views here.


Comic Con 2006: Bane

I am not sure if people love Bane now a days or not. In the 90s people loved him. He fit that decade and he broke Batman's spine. That was before he ended up in that horrible bad Batman and Robin. I have the feeling this character is no longer the darling of Batman fans

Friday, February 20, 2009

Iron Spider

This is a great spiderman outfit. I wonder when it will come back.

Comic Con 2007: Spiderman


I think it is easy to see why so many people like this photo on my photo stream. I think it is cool that he made the costume Dilios.

comic con 2007: one of 300

Thursday, February 19, 2009


I am looking forward to the Wolverine movie. I think it has an 80% chance of being cool and a 20% chance of sucking. I hope it is as good as the second (and best) X-Men movie.

Comic Con 2006: Wolverine

Costume Checklist Blog

I have taken lots of photos of costumes. I decided I wanted to start a blog that is just about costumes and photos of costumes. My Goal is to make this blog a list customers I have taken photos of.

I am going to start with the Photo that really got me started. The Metal Slave Bikini Leia photo is the classic. It is the photo that really made me realize that people like these photos.

Metal Slave Bikini Leia